4/21/14

Hello, I absolutely Adore you!

Happy Monday everyone! I have been trying to figure out what glitched possessed my blogger when a scheduled post didn't go through?????
Anywhoo it's never too late to share what has been going on for most of the month at 
Kraft it up, think of it as a mid month release of sorts!
This is our
~~ APRIL CHALLENGE ~~

BITS and PIECES - 
This month your challenge is to create a layout using Kraft and at least 5 of the following six items...Layers, Sequins, Mists/Paints/Gelato's, Tearing or Disressing, Stamping, Arrows or Triangles
And my interpretation of the challenge!
It's not too late to get your fingers inky and join us in this awesome challenge!



Milagros


4 comments:

Analia Cristina said...

Hola Milagros,has hecho una preciosa pagina,fresca y dulce!Saludos!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful layout, love the background!

Barbara said...

So glad you realized we had so far missed out on it - such a beautiful creation again. It makes me feel warm which is of particular importance just now as I came in from cycling in the rain, totally drenched...

Audrey Pettit said...

You absolutely nailed this challenge, my friend! Love, love it!